“To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven:….A time to keep silence and a time to speak…” Ecclesiastes 3:1,7b



I have sat down many times this month, determined to write for the newsletter; but the words just won’t come. The passage above, written by King Solomon, seems to be exactly where I am right now. As you probably know, I almost always have something to say, but I believe this a time for me to keep silence. For the past week, now, it is as though I have been drawn away from the cares of life in order to give myself more completely to waiting on the Lord. As a result, I thank you for your understanding.

I do, however, encourage you to prayerfully read Mark’s column. We believe God has some good things in store as a result of his upcoming trip to India, which, for us of late, has been rather like a pot simmering on the back burner of the stove. It’s there cooking, but we have had other things more in the forefront. We covet your participation and prayers.

Please know that you are continually in our prayers. We thank God for you, and pray for His abundant blessings to be present in your lives day by day. May His face shine upon you, and may He give you His peace.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,

Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......