“By Him (Jesus) therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name.” Hebrews 13:15



It’s “Thanksgiving” time again. Can you believe it? Already we are making plans to celebrate this special day with family and friends, and when it’s time to declare all the things we are thankful for, you will be included. It’s going to be a great day, and we trust it will be for you as well. No matter what we may have encountered so far this year, God has been faithful to us all, and He will continue to be faithful all the way to the end. Praise His name.

My heart is full of rejoicing today. In fact, it’s running over! I see a bright future ahead, and I am full of expectation. God has good things in store for those who love Him, so rejoice, and be exceedingly glad, and again I say rejoice! For the Lord takes pleasure in His people (Ps. 149:4), and He will not withhold any good thing from those who walk uprightly before Him (Ps. 84:11). Blessed be the name of the Lord.

OCTOBER REPORT
We were greatly blessed during our travels last month. You know, the family of God is incredible. I am so thankful to be a part of this wonderful family. Beginning October 2nd, I was with our dear friends and partners at Bethesda Bible Church in Ypsilanti, MI, for the church’s 50th year anniversary celebration. It was a great time with Pastors Leon and Ann Johnson, and a time of renewing old friendships and making new ones. An added bonus was the opportunity to visit another dear friend and partner, Vickie Hinderer, and my brother and sister (in law) in Flint, MI, Garry and Deborah Cassidy. My only regret is that time did not allow me the blessing of meeting with other friends and partners in north Ohio, whom I would have loved to see again, as well. I had not been able to visit these ministry partners for over five years, so this trip was long overdue. I pray that situation does not repeat itself again.

I have begun the task of revising our Bible college course materials for the subject of Introduction to the Bible in preparation for teaching this subject next May in Uganda. It’s been 24 years since we complied this material and it’s time for an update. Hopefully this will be the start of a longterm project until we have completed this process with all the materials we have written.

WEDDING BELLS RING AGAIN
On the 19th of this month, we will be in south Florida once again, this time for the wedding of Alexander Ashton Groth. It’s our second wedding this year; Jennifer’s second son; my second grandson; and we are so excited!

And this completes our travel schedule for 2011. It has been a busy, busy year, and what a wonderful “end” to our year’s travels!

Mark’s report on his India trip is wonderful. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I am excited about the future of the work in India.

Thank you, faithful partners for your labors with us in prayer and giving which makes possible all these things, and more, as we work together for the spread of His kingdom.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,

Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......