“For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 6:9

 Christmas greetings to one and all in this the most joyous season of the year!

2021 has been a rather trying year.  You may have been like the character in the movie “Dances With Wolves” who, upon seeing the skeleton remains of an unfortunate traveler said, “Somebody back east is saying, ”Why don’t she write?”  Well, my silence has been because I have had a series of serious physical issues including a small stroke. But, Praise God, I am finally coming out on the backside of them.  

And, despite them, it has still been a productive year.  I have used the time to upgrade the teaching material of several of the subjects we have written over the years, revising, and where needed, adding to them.

My physical condition has also limited my participation in the Zoom teaching sessions in Nigeria and India.  However, I anticipate rejoining the team in 2022.

After consulting with my family, it was decided that I should be closer to them so that, if my health should take another downward turn, I could get assistance from them.  To that end, I have moved to Redding, CA to be near my daughter, Julie.  But, this does not affect the operation of LTI as we have left a fully operating office in Ocala, FL.  My daughter, Jennifer, is still in Florida and David Smoot is the registered agent for LTI in FL.  He and his wife, Diane, receive the contributions and make the deposits for us.  

So, the business address for LTI remains Post Office Box 6769, Ocala, FL  34478-6769.  But, personal correspondence, cards, etc. should be sent to me at 2900 Pioneer Drive, Redding, CA  96001. As you can see above, my permanent telephone number will change to my cell phone, which is 352.207.5523.

So let me conclude this letter with the traditional greeting of the season… “Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!” but let me also add “May we, by God’s grace, see the end of the Covid Pandemic!”

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,




Mary Ann Cassidy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......