From Mary Ann's Desk...









“…we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Romans 8:37






Greetings in the blessed name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am rejoicing in His goodness to all of us who have put our faith in His sacrificial death and resurrection which give us greater-than-normal hope for this life and provide for us a sure hope of our eternal future with Him in glory.
I am happy to report that my recent travels have truly been blessed by the Lord.

My first trip out was to chair LTI’s Annual Board of Directors Meeting. The Lord met with us in a greater way than He usually does. There was a heightened awareness of His presence to assist us in our deliberations; to which all of us attested. In fact, it was a lot like those wonderful church services where no one wants to go home - you just want to stay and bask in His presence. I am so happy that He is involved with us in everything we do for His glory – even business meetings.

My second trip out was to attend the Leesville Worship Center’s Annual Family Reunion in
Leesville, Louisiana, where Mike and Terina Jackson are Pastors. It is called “Family Reunion” because all of the missionaries they support are invited to attend this wonderful convention so that they can see our faces, hear our reports, love on us and bless us in every way possible, including raising funds for the next year. They love us, and we love them. Thank you, Family Worship Center for all you do for the Kingdom of God.

As you read this newsletter, I will be doing one of two things: 1)
ministering to the ladies of Grace Family Church in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where Bill Parsons is Pastor, or 2) attending the Worldwide Missionary Evangelism Fellowship Global Roundtable Connection in Louisville, Kentucky. I look forward to both of these meetings in anticipation of what God will accomplish.

The 9-week Ladies Bible Study in my home church that I have been assisting with is coming to a close, and it has been a good time for all. The study has looked at I and II Thessalonians: very timely books for the days in which we live.

The 13-week course titled “Preparing for the Mission Field” that I will be teaching in my home church is set to begin on September 9, 2015. Preparations are near completion, and I am eager to begin.

All of us are aware that the enemies of God are stirring up as much trouble as they can in this world, but be of good cheer. God is still on the throne and very busy moving throughout all the earth to bring in a great harvest of souls to His kingdom. Remember that Jesus said, “In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33 (KJV)

To Our Partners...
As always, I cannot leave you without telling you, once again, how important you are to me and to this ministry. Perhaps I will tell you one day how God called me when I was only 11 years old. Until then, just know that your faithful partnership throughout all the years provides the prayer and financial support that is needed to carry on month-to-month. I want you to know that I appreciate you and I love you. May the grace and peace of God be your portion each and every day, along with His abundant provision for everything you need.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......