News From the North June 2011


Greetings from the beautiful, sunny North!

Huh, big surprise, the “new, improved” visa process turned into a major ordeal, but I (Mark) should have my visa back in time for departure on Saturday. And everybody said....  AMEN!

During this trip, I will be ministering in several venues around the Jos area. My itinerary is as follows:

May 23: Arrive in Abuja
May 24-26: Ministry in Fobur, East Jos
May 27-29: Conference in Jos (this is a new venue)
June 1-5: Outreach in Rayfield
June 5-7: Followup in Fobur
June 8: Depart Abuja

Wow, God has really blessed me with a full ministry schedule. Please, pray that the Father shows up in power, and that I hear and share His heart, what He is saying and doing in the moment. I’ll try and update from the field on our blog. Thanks again for all you give to make this happen.

Yours for the Kingdom,

Mark and Julie

Fellowship with God leads straight to obedience and good works. This is the divine order and it can never be reversed. A.W. Tozer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......