The Peace of God

“And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7
Don’t you wish everyone knew the peace that passes all understanding like those of us who believe in Jesus and follow Him? I know I do. 
The power of fear has loomed up LARGE in our sight during this pandemic... all over the world. I’ve never seen anything like it. Even some Christians are in its grip. It makes my heart break for them. 
We have the solution to fear. His name is Jesus. Oh, if people would only believe in Him and surrender their lives to Him. Make Him their Lord as well as their Savior. Then they would also know and enjoy the peace that passes all understanding. 
Until “the Lord descends from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ rise first: then those who are alive and remain are caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air…” (1 Thess. 4:16-17) … until that time comes we have a big job to do. We MUST reach all the world with the good news of Jesus. At home, yes. And to the uttermost parts of the earth that have not yet heard His sweet name, most certainly.
At home, the gospel is abundantly available and there are more than enough workers to labor in that field. But the situation is not the same in the uttermost parts of the earth. In those places, the harvest is white but there are very few– IF ANY – laborers working in those fields. God help us see the need and move to meet it.
OH! I wish I were younger and in better health. I would still be going. But, oh how thankful I am for the years I was able to go. Now, it is my job to challenge the younger ones to answer the call and help prepare them for that great work. 
During COVID-19, I have been busy doing those very things. At home, and abroad, via the wonders of technology. And I will continue doing them until the Lord should say differently. 
Thank you for faithfully standing with me in the work God has given me to do in this season of my life. I love and pray for all of you.
 Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......