News From the North May 2011



Greetings from the beautiful, thawed out North!

Wow, time flies! This trip is only 3 weeks away, and it seems like just last week we were still wondering when I (Mark) could go. Now comes “crunch time,” the scramble to get visas, itinerary, etc. done as soon as possible. And now the excitement, the anticipation, of another adventure with Jesus builds. This is when you begin to wonder what the Father is going to do, how is He going to “show up,” what kind of fruit will be born of this? Now is when you put the finishing touches on messages, prayerfully hopeful that what you bring is from the heart of the Father. Expectations are laid on the alter, in exchange for trusting Jesus to do what He wills.

This trip is stirring more hope, more anticipation, more faith than in the past. Part of this may be that I just got back from visiting Bethel Church in Redding, CA. What a blessing to be in that atmosphere! I believe that I’ll be taking to Nigeria some of what God gave me at Bethel.

ABOUT THE TRIP
Hassan has arranged my ministry time and it sounds wonderfully full. Multiple opportunities to minister, most in villages near Jos. I’ll be spending some time at the YWAM base and the Anglican Bible college as well.

PRAYER REQUESTS
1) Visa. They’ve changed the process again. Please pray that I get my visa with time to spare and with a minimum of hassle.

2) Effective ministry. That I hear and communicate the Father’s heart.

3) Grace. To complete His will.
                                                                                    
Many thanks and many blessings for all you’ve done in partnering with us over the years.

Yours for the Kingdom,


Mark and Julie Dyar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......