Back to Work


“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world…” Matthew 24:14
Greetings in Jesus’ wonderful name. The Lord is great and greatly to be praised. We are so blessed to part of the family of God. 
LOUISIANA TRIP REPORT
My first stop was at Family Worship Center in Leesville, Louisiana. This wonderful congregation has been hosting an annual missions convention for at least twenty years. Recently, they have chosen to call it their “Family Reunion,” and it truly is. I have attended these reunions since their beginning and have made many friends that have become “family” to me. Both church members and missionaries that labor in Mexico, Central America, South America, Europe, Australia, Africa, India and the US as well. We eagerly look forward to seeing one another again; catching up and rejoicing over all that has happened in the past year. Beyond that, we are loved on, fed wonderful food, encouraged and strengthened. Then the spiritual ministry of the word of God from anointed ministers feeds the souls of both the missionaries and the congregation; fueling all us for the work ahead. What a blessed time it was, again, this year. 
While there, I was blessed to visit with and speak into the lives of several young people in the church who are feeling called by the Lord for missionary service, as well as others with expressed needs. These opportunities gave me great joy, because they made it possible for me to “give” as well as “receive.”
The second stop was our Annual Board of Directors Meeting. Believe it or not, it was not an anti-climactic event. The Lord is always present with us as we conduct the business side of ministry, and this year was no exception. 
This year I did something I have never done before; I asked a friend to accompany me on this trip because it is not wise for me to travel alone anymore. And two are better than one. We had a wonderful time together. 
On all three counts, I am truly blessed and thankful to the Lord.
BACK TO WORK 
The blog is just about ready to launch. When that happens, I will let you know. I invite you to check it out, and hope you will become a follower. My heart is filled with joy over this endeavor. 
TO OUR PARTNERS
Your faithfulness in financial giving and prayer is what makes it possible for me to continue my assignment from the Lord in this season of my life. You are not ministering just to me. You are ministering to the Lord and helping His Great Commission to be accomplished. Wherever my blog goes, you also go. Thank you. You are greatly loved and deeply appreciated. 
 Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,

Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......