Answered Prayer

“…though the vision tarry, wait for it.” Habakkuk 2:6,7
Greetings! I hope you had an enjoyable and blessed July 4th celebration.
For most of LTI’s history, we have sent our newsletters out so that you would receive them on or about the first day of the upcoming month. You know I have not always been able to do that in recent months. In fact, it has only been three weeks since I sent my last newsletter. However, I am working diligently to get back to the old schedule, and that goal will be accomplished at the end of this month. You will be receiving your August newsletter on or about August 1st. Thank God for restored health.
Answered Prayer
Quite a while ago, I began asking the Lord to send helpers to me so that I will be able to perform the job He put in my hands to do. 
Since the beginning of LTI, our daughter Jennifer has been our IT person for graphic designs, newsletter publications, and much more. She has been a most willing asset to us, and we cannot thank her enough for her loving dedication to us and the Lord in this area. We would not be where we are if it were not for her. But things have changed in her life, and she no longer has as much time to devote to LTI as in years past. Thus, my need for more help. She will still be performing some tasks. Just not the ones that require huge amounts of time.
Well…the Lord has wonderfully provided another IT person for me. In fact, he and his family were members of the church we pastored in Terre Haute, Indiana, and he is an IT guru. What a blessing! 
About two months ago, I asked him if he thought he could teach me to blog. He said he thought so. At least, he would be willing to try. On May 29th, he and his wife arrived at my house for a few days to begin teaching me the nuances of blogging. He also began building me a website just for that purpose. I’m sure you understand that I cannot devote all my time to this one thing, so it is not yet launched. But it is well on its way. I asked him what grade he would give me. He answered, An “A.” 
You know that old saying, “You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.” Well, this one is learning a new trick. 
I have come to believe blogging is the vehicle through which I will effectively be able to Cast the Net to the younger generations as the Lord instructed me to do in January 2017. 
We want everything to happen “right now” don’t we. That rarely is the case. God told Habakkuk, “Write the vision…though it tarry, wait for it.” Hab. 2:6,7. It takes time for vision to develop. I hope you are rejoicing with me.
Itinerary
I am traveling this month, and a friend will be going with me. Two are better than one.
On the 18th, I will be conducting the LTI Annual Board Meeting in Baton Rouge, LA. 
On the 19th we will arrive in Leesville, LA for the Family Worship Center Family Reunion, their annual mission convention. 
On the afternoon of the 21st we will begin our return home.
Please keep us in your prayers for good health and safe travel. Thank you.
Thank You for Your Faithful Partnership
We have been workers together in the Gospel for many years. You have been and are such a great blessing to me and to the Lord. Just as with Jennifer…I would not be where I am without your loving faithfulness in financial giving and prayer. Thank you so much. I thank the Lord for you and pray that He will abundantly bless you. 
 Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,

Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......