From Mary Ann's Desk...


“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31 KJV 





Greetings of joy and gladness. I am happy to be writing to you today!
I HAVE GOOD NEWS
I have heard from the Lord, and I am rising from the ashes of disease and illness. I have been infused with renewed energy, strength and vision. And, I am ready to ride on the winds of Holy Spirit. This has come to me after months and months of prayer; seeking God’s face; asking what His will is for me in this season of my life; and...w.a.i.t.i.n.g… for His answer.
FINALLY... AN ANSWER
In late October/early November last year, the Lord began speaking to me about writing. Study Materials – formal and informal, Inspirational Articles, and Personal Missionary Experiences. 
I have wanted so badly to tell you about this, but it wasn’t the right time…yet. Anything I might have said would have been premature, because I had the “what,” but not the “how to” part. So, more praying for the “how to,” and w.a.i.t.i.n.g…for His answer. The following is what I can share with you.
The “what” is defined. Write. Concerning the “how to,” here is what I am going to do. I will begin with writing informal teaching materials. In order to accommodate this, I am resurrecting the title In Focus we used in 2010 for the two magazine style publications we issued that year. They pictorially and textually gave an overview of our works in Nigeria and India.
For this new publication, the title will be the same, but the content will be completely different. It will be devoted to a series of teaching lessons on one or two subjects at a time. One lesson per week for each quarter of the year. It will be published quarterly. 
When Publication Begins
The first quarter of this year is two-thirds over. The second quarter is only four and a half weeks away. Even though I am already writing on the first subject, “Follow the Leader,” that does not give me enough time to complete the writing, or for Jennifer to complete the art work and layout in time to publish an April-June 2017 publication. The goal, then, is to launch our first publication for the third quarter this year, July-August 2017. This is a fairly large undertaking, but I believe it is an attainable goal. 
“How to” Publish It
This part of the “how to” is still in the deliberating stages. There are many avenues, now-a-days for publishing written materials. I need to be able to make these materials available to anyone who would like to have them. US and foreign alike, wherever possible. Electronically and/or in printed form? More than likely, we will need to simply start somewhere and grow into the other avenues along the way. So, praying again, and w.a.i.t.i.n.g…for the Lord’s guidance and wisdom.
We are not a large organization with multiple layers of personnel. But, the Lord has instructed me to do this, and I know He will help us accomplish His assignment. We covet your prayers for us in this new ministry stream.
There are still more levels to attain and reach toward fulfilling the vision. Those will be discussed in upcoming newsletters.
A special “Thank You” to all of our financial partners. You are more important to us than you might imagine. We have lost some of our regular minthly supporters due to various reasons. Please pray with us that God will add others to take their place. 
Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,

Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......