From Mary Ann's Desk...


“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6 NLJV 





Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus our Lord and Savior. I trust all is well with you and yours, and that you are enjoying the blessings of God in all areas of your life. I am happy to report that all is well with us, and we are walking in His blessings day by day. 

Ministry wise, I have taken the month of January to wait before the Lord for a fuller understanding of the ways in which He is leading me in ministry. I believe every minister needs to designate periods of time for this purpose, just as Jesus did in His own ministry. Happily, I can report that the Lord has granted my desire of Him. 

I wish I could lay it all out for you right now. However, the Lord and I are still working on the details of how to implement everything, and I believe it would be premature of me to say anything more at this time. I can say this much, however. It involves Him using this season of life that I am now in for His glory. God is doing great things all over the earth, and I am more than happy to still have an active part in that. Thank you for understanding.

I ask, again, that you remember Mark and Julie and myself in your prayers. Our hearts desire is only to accomplish the purpose for which He has called us into His glorious work. We continually need His wisdom, His guidance and His provision. Your prayers for us before The Throne will add strength to our labors for Him. You are always in our prayers, as well, for we all need Him in everything we do.

URGENT REQUESTI spoke with Bhalchandra Kamble last Friday for an update on the work in India. What I learned is that his family is having to move, along with the ministry office and the church he and Lena pastor. 

This Is No Small Thing. 

For all their years of ministry they have rented a flat in a high rise building for their home, another one for their office, and another one for their local church. For the first-time ever, other residents in the building are complaining about the church services, and the owners are requiring them to move. Vacant properties of any description are not easily found. When they are found, the cost for obtaining them is often formidable. 

They Need A Miracle. 

They need to stay in the same area they are presently in because of the church. This restricts the areas in which they can search. The fact that they have three needs wrapped into one makes the search more difficult. BUT GOD!!! Remember what I shared with you last month? He makes all things possible, and He has promised to supply ALL our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

I Am Asking You For Three Things: Pray For A Miracle of more than adequate provision.Pray For The Necessary Finances to obtain the provision.Help Me Provide At Least Some Of The Needed Finances. I am asking you to give toward this need with your best possible gift. Bhalchandra has no idea, yet, what that cost will be because he has not found the property. I am believing for at least $2,000.00. They have to pay two-months rent up front, and they have to pay to move all their furnishings and equipment.

Thank you for responding as the Lord leads you.

Thank you, too, for your faithful partnership with us through your prayers and financial giving that keeps us moving along.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......