From Mary Ann's Desk...


“Peace I leave with you...” John 14:27a


Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus, in whom we live and move and have our being. I trust all is well with you and that the blessings of the Lord are overflowing in your life today.

The words of a little chorus are buzzing around in my soul today. It says, “I’ve got peace like a river, peace like a river. I’ve got peace like a river in my soul.” And I do. I hope you do too. In spite of all the turmoil that is taking place in the earth today, including our own country, we can and should be at peace because Jesus left us His peace that surpasses all natural understanding. In life, we will encounter troubles along the way. Some more severe than others. Nevertheless, in those times we go to God for His help and He helps us. He will help us today with whatever we are facing in our nation, or in our personal lives. We can be assured of that. So, I encourage you today to let the peace of God rule in your hearts by Christ Jesus, no matter what; knowing that He is with us in all situations. Thank you Jesus, for your peace.

I wish I had some really exciting ministry news from last month to relate to you. What I do have, is good news. Some jobs are full of visible excitement. Others are quiet, unseen, and require perseverance, of which writing teaching materials is one, and is the kind I have been most involved in recently.

Jennifer and I had a really good time of editing our Introduction to the Bible material last month, and a lot of progress was made. I wish I could tell you we are completely finished, but not quite yet.
However, the end of our part is in sight. Please do not lose patience with us. Our working conditions are not ideal, but we keep on persevering. And…we will prevail through God’s help.

For the next six weeks I will be traveling, traveling, traveling. 

July 10th I leave for our Annual Board of Directors Meeting in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

July 16th I leave to attend the Family Reunion Missions Convention of Family Worship Center in Leesville, Louisiana.

July 30th I leave for Baton Rouge, Louisiana again where I will be ministering to the Ladies Fellowship of Grace Family Church with Pastor Bill Parsons. 
August 4th I leave to attend the Global Roundtable Connection of Worldwide Missionary Evangelism Fellowship being held in Louisville, Kentucky.

Amidst all the traveling, I will continue working on Introduction to the Bible, the 13-week course “Preparing for the Mission Field,” and will be leading in a 9-week Ladies Bible Study in my home church.

Please keep me in your prayers.

I do have some exciting news of another kind. On June 31st, I saw my Retina doctor and my vision is now at 20/25 in both eyes. This is about where it was before I became legally blind 2 ½ years ago. Needless to say, I am very happy and thankful to the Lord. My doctor did not expect this kind of recovery.

To Our Partners...
We bless you in the name of the Lord for your years of faithfully laboring with us in missions. There is a reward that is waiting for you that is beyond anything we can do for you. I trust the remainder of your summer is filled with joy and happiness. May prayers are with you always.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,




Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......