From Mary Ann's Desk...


“ Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,...’” John 11:25 (ESV)






Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus – the only name by which any person, young or old, can obtain salvation. We must continue to declare His name until we no longer have breath for speaking. If we who know Him do not declare the truth of who He is and why God sent Him into this world, how will the world who does not yet know Him learn of Him?

John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Last Sunday, the choir in my home church sang God So Loved the World, which is a beautiful rendition of this very verse. As they sang, the phrase “should not perish” rang loudly, over and over again in my spirit. It has continued to ring over and over, non-stop, in my mind and spirit ever since. Should not perish! Should not perish! Should not perish!

There are still so many who are perishing day by day; millions who still have never heard the name, Jesus, and have never heard the Gospel. We must always remember that the purpose for Jesus’ coming into this world was so that mankind should not perish (i.e., go to hell), but have the opportunity to choose eternal life. Pardon me while I preach a bit, but my heart is full and spilling over. I feel an urgency in my spirit. Oh that I were young again and my body would cooperate with my spirit. Neither of these things is true for me any longer. However, they cannot prevent me from helping the generations behind me to run in my place with this never changing message. God help us to be all we are supposed to be in this still wicked and perverse world, to cast our fishing nets into the waters of this world and win the lost to Christ. Then, after they are won, we must have called, anointed and ordained men and women in place to shepherd them and establish them in their new faith in Christ so that the seed which has been planted in them will survive and bring forth a great harvest. Help us, oh Lord, to run this race that is set before us with patience, always keeping our eyes upon you.

STATESIDE TRAVELS
From April 6-9, I will be in Galliano, Louisiana, with Pastors Eno and Lurie Dantin of Lighthouse Worship Center for their 52nd Annual Missions Convention. Mark and Julie will also be there, and we are anticipating great things from the Lord during this time.

 TO ALL OUR PARTNERS...
Jesus said to His disciples, “Without me you can do nothing.” We most assuredly know this statement to be true. We also know that those of us who have been called to serve our Master in foreign lands cannot do so without faithful partners who pray for us and give financially to send us. We thank you for your partnership with us, and pray that our Heavenly Father will pour out abundant, more-than-enough blessings upon you for your labors with us. We love you, and appreciate you greatly.
There is still much work to be done.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,

Mary Ann Cassidy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......