From Mary Ann's Desk...








“Follow Me.” (Signed, Jesus) Matthew 4:19






HAPPY NEW YEAR

Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus. I trust all is well with you and yours and that you are enjoying the rich blessings of God in your life.

Here we are again. A New Year has begun. It is as though we are starting over with a clean slate.
I wish for you a year filled with many evidences of God’s grace and goodness to you that propel you onward to a successful and bountiful end when this year closes.

We are excited about what is in store for us in 2015. I hope you are excited about what God has for you in 2015. Faith and Hope fill our hearts for more than we may have realized in a while, and our spirits soar with expectation. In this new year let us continue to “… press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 3:14), so that we will be able say that we finished the course God laid out for each of us to follow. The end has not yet come. The trumpet has not yet been blown. That means we are to keep on spreading the Gospel, training and equipping a new generation of church leaders, caring for orphans, etc. until Jesus comes. We must work while it is still day, because the time will come when no one can work any longer. My prayer is that we will all remain faithful to the call that He has placed upon our lives; not wavering, not giving up.

In the next few weeks, God willing, I plan to begin traveling in the states, touching base with many of our partners in ministry, renewing friendships and sharing vision. If those plans succeed, my first areas of travel will be to south Louisiana and southeast Texas. I have learned to appreciate, to a greater degree than ever before, the teaching of James 4:13-15, – Do not say today or tomorrow I will do this or that, because you do not know what tomorrow will bring. Instead say, If the Lord wills I will do this or that (my personal paraphrase). Hopefully, I will see some of you soon. I invite you to travel with me by way of your prayers for safe and prosperous journeys. I will appreciate your “company.”

Be sure to read Mark’s Column this month. You will be glad you did.
 
TO OUR PARTNERS
Your faithful participation with us in this ministry by means of your prayers and financial support makes you a full partner with us in the gospel. As you well know, without your support we would have never been able to accomplish the things God put into our hands to do. But you helped make it possible. Thank you so very much. May the blessings of our gracious Lord continually rest upon you always.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......