News From The North...

Warmest Season's Greetings from the Great White North...

I (Mark) got home from this last trip to Romania and Kenya just in time for Turkey Dinner. Wow! What a trip! Much as I wish it didn't, jet lag always gets the better part of me for the first week I'm home. I'll have a more detailed report next month, but here's a quick rundown of the trip:

Romania
We had a wonderful meeting with Pastor Adi. We were in agreement for virtually every thing concerning the School of Ministry. We will start putting together the curriculum after the holidays.

Kenya
A lady named Eunis saved and set free from alcoholism

Young  lady healed of breast cancer, doctor verified. She had been ill for 2 years.

Young lady healed of malaria symptoms.

About 30 salvations.

Established a working relationship with Pastor Mathew.

Preached 8 times in his church, and revival has taken hold according to the reports I've received. Praise God!!!

Remember the word I had in India for the little girl, Shekinah? Well, it happened again. This time, God spoke to me about a little girl that I was calling "Giggles," that she would show her nation the joy of the Lord. Then her mother informed me that her name is Rebecca Joy! How about that!

Plans for India are moving ahead. We will be leaving January 28 and returning on February 9. Cost for the trip will be $3000.

Thank you for all of your prayers & support. Without you, none of this would be possible! Merry
Christmas & Happy New Year from the whole Dyar family!

Yours for the Kingdom,


Mark & Julie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......