From Mary Ann's Desk...








“In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
1 Thessalonians 5:18 NKJV






Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus. I trust all is well with you and yours and that you are enjoying the rich blessings of the Lord.

It’s November again, and I am already counting the blessings that have come my way in this past year. Two of the most recent blessings took place last month.

Part of the ministry to the women in my home church, Wings of Faith Fellowship, Ocala, Florida, is to conduct special bible study times in the spring and fall of each year. This year I was invited to be on the teaching team for the fall event. Watching the ladies being refreshed in the presence of the Lord, seeing them come alive with better understanding as God’s word was being taught, and witnessing relationships being made and strengthened during our times of fellowship brought great joy to my heart. This event was a huge success, and to be one of the team was a wonderful honor. Thank you Lord, for this blessing.

On October 24th I celebrated another birthday, and it was one of the best birthdays I have ever had. In fact, the celebration lasted for several days. Telephone calls, cards, Facebook wishes, three birthday dinners, a cake, a movie, gifts…. The outpouring of love and best wishes was simply wonderful. In fact, I am still walking on air a little bit. Thank you Lord, for this beautiful blessing.

There are many more blessings that I could tell you of during this past year, but I will let these two suffice. Needless to say, God has been, and I know He will always be, good to me, and I love Him for it.
I know He has been good to you, as well, and I thank Him for that, too.

We are already seeing yards decorated with pumpkins and chrysanthemums; turkeys and dressing, etc. is about to be purchased for Thanksgiving dinner; and at least a chilly nip is in the air. It won’t be long until we gather with family and friends to rehearse how blessed we are and give thanks to the Lord for His faithfulness and goodness in our lives. May your Thanksgiving Day be especially blessed this year.

And last, but not least, we are so very thankful to you for being partners with us in the work of the Lord. You are always in our thoughts and prayers, and we love you.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......