News From the North... (better late than never...)

Greetings from the Sunny and Beautiful North,

As I write this I am 12 hours away from getting on the plane for Romania. Well, Seattle, then London, THEN Romania. The anticipation, the expectation level is off the charts. I really expect this to be a great trip and one that opens lots of doors for future ministry in Eastern Europe.

A brief testimony of our Fathers goodness. 10 days ago we were still $800.00 short of the budget. Today the budget is fully met, plus we were able to purchase an inexpensive tablet so I don’t haul a laptop around and leave our daughter with no computer. What a wonderful Lord! This will also allow me to blog while I’m overseas. Be sure and check out our blog at http://ltimissions.blogspot.com/.

Thanks again for all that you do to help make this happen. Your generosity and your prayers are greatly needed and appreciated.

Yours for the Kingdom,

Mark & Julie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......