From Mary Ann's Desk...(Better late than never...)








“...how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent?” Romans 10:14-15

Warm greetings to you this month. At last the sun is shining again. We have had rain, rain, and more rain this year. So much so I began to feel like I was on the Ark with Noah. Since we really needed the rain I did my best to thank the Lord for it from a sincere heart, but now I am thanking Him for the sunshine without any effort to “do my best”. I surely do hope He understands.

We had another great and wonderful addition to our family last month. It happened on February 21st. A
beautiful baby boy was born to Alex and Amy Groth – Jennifer’s #2 son and daughter-in-law. Now we are grand and great grandmothers for the second time. His name is Judah Alexander Groth. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 5 oz. and measured 21 inches long. Jennifer, of course, went to be with them and is having a wonderful time. Isn’t he beautiful?

I was scheduled for eye surgery on February 6th, but my doctor had two emergency surgeries come up that took precedence. I am now scheduled for March 20th, and will let you know the outcome in next month’s newsletter.

Mark is in Romania as I write, and has already posted a report on our lti blog. When you read his column you will see how to log in and keep up with his trip events if you have internet access. We are excited about this trip! Please keep him and all the events in your prayers.

Thank you for being faithful financial and prayer partners with us in missions. We are so grateful for your love for the Lord and your partnership with us. You send. We go. Makes for great team work, dosen’t it.
May the goodness, love, joy and peace of our Lord and Savior be with always both now and always.
Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,



Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......