Jesus, the Heart of the Season

“...cast down but not destroyed…” II Corinthians 4:9b

Joyful greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ, our everything. It is the time of year when we focus again on His miraculous entrance into this world that He created. Becoming one of us so that He could redeem all of us who would believe in Him as Savior and Lord. I am so glad you and I believe in Him. 

What a Year 2020 Has Been!

It has been a wonderful year. ZOOM has made it possible for me to continue ministering in Nigeria and India. That is such a blessing. I am so thankful. Soon I will also be ministering in South America. I will tell you more about that later.  

It has also been a challenging year. I did not send you a newsletter in October or November because of physical challenges. I have had two surgeries this year. A major one in February. An outpatient one in September, but a surgery none the less. The last challenge was COVID-19. It arrived in mid-November, depleting me of the balance of my strength. It was real. And it was battle – physical and spiritual. During this time, I thought of Paul who said we are “cast down but not destroyed.” The year has been somewhat like baseball: Strike 1... Strike 2... Strike 3... But wait! Not Out. Our enemy will try to “strike us out,” but he cannot do it. Thank God for the victory we have over him through Christ Jesus our Lord. I am so glad that I am His and He is mine. 

I am closing out 2020 with joy; being led forth into 2021 with peace; singing, “Oh victory in Jesus; my Savior forever.” I hope you are too. 

We Could Use Your Financial Help

Funding for LTI has suffered during 2020 for whatever reasons. Through the years that has happened from time to time, but the Lord has always seen us through. In this season of giving, would you ask the Lord if He would have you give above and beyond your normal giving to help us recover from this year’s shortfall? Your faithful monthly support is always deeply appreciated as you know very well. Thank you, and may the Lord bless you above and beyond your expectations.

We Could Also Use Your Help In Another Way

Included with this newsletter is a Newsletter Preferences Form which we respectfully ask you to complete and return to us in the prepaid stamped envelope. Thank you for helping us keep our database up to date, and letting us know how you would prefer to receive communications from us.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,



Mary Ann Cassidy











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......