ZOOMing Report


“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.” Philippians 1:3

Greetings to you today. And what a day it is! COVID-19 is still with us. In Florida we are dealing with Tropical Storm Isaias. Life is restrained, to put it mildly. But I join King David in saying, “I believe that I/we shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!” Ps. 27:13 ESV How about you? I believe you believe it as well.  Our Lord will see us through.

MY “ZOOMing” REPORT

INDIA 

On August 7th, I will be adding India to my Zooming ministry. For many years Bhalchandra and Leena Kamble have wanted me to return to India for specific ministry to the women in their churches. And I have wanted very much to go. You know the reasons why that has not been possible for me. But ZOOM  is with us now,  so we have been working on ZOOMing me to India for their desired purpose. You can be certain that I am excited about this.

We will meet twice a month on Fridays.

The value of women in the Kingdom of God 
will be the starting point.

Leena Kamble will be my interpreter.

Please pray with me for great success in this new endeavor.

NIGERIA 

We are entering our fourth month of ZOOM teaching in Nigeria. Ministering in this venue is a rich blessing.

 Chuwang Davoe sends reports after each session that read like this:

Classes are very inspirational and 
educational

Attendees are really blessed

After class discussions taking place

There is good participation from the attendees. 

We see them “leaning in,” sitting on edges 
of their seats, with undivided attention

They present thoughtful questions

We meet every Wednesday with 20-25 ministerial students, pastors, and other church leaders.  

David Smoot and I alternate teaching sessions.

AT PRESENT 

Normal travel is banned, but the word of God is not constrained by this fact. God has a way of making a way where there seems to be no way. He is doing it again. Praise His Name.

TO MY FINANCIAL PARTNERS 

I pray that God’s richest blessings continue in your lives each and every day. Your gifts are what keeps this ministry going I love and appreciate you more than you know.  

 Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,




Mary Ann Cassidy

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......