ZOOM!

“…a great (wide) and effective door of ministry has opened to me…” 1 Corinthians 16:9 NKJV
G reetings in the wonderful name of Jesus. The name above all other names. I trust everything is well with you and yours; that God has and is taking you through COVID-19 successfully; showing His love and care for you in every way. He has and is certainly doing that for me and my family. Praise His name. No FEAR.

A New Door of Ministry Has Opened to Me
An unexpected additional door of ministry has opened for me. It really is a great and effective opportunity. I am going to Nigeria again! 
And I won’t have to board an airplane to get there. I’ll just “Zoom” over on the internet and the next thing you know I will be there. Thank God for ZOOM! As one of the most popular marvels of internet communication, ZOOM makes it possible for me to “go” again. I am truly thankful.
Six weeks ago, David Smoot and I “Zoomed” to Nigeria to begin weekly teaching sessions with some of Chuwang Davoe’s ministerial students and area ministers. I’m sure you remember me writing to you many times about him. 
In partnership with Chuwang, David and I will be teaching and equipping present and new generations of church leaders in Nigeria and beyond. There will always be a need for this kind of ministry until Jesus returns. Helping to fill this need is why God called us. And doing so gives us great joy.
As in America, Nigeria has been on lockdown because of COVID-19, requiring them to practice safe social distancing, etc. In spite of that, they have been able to gather a fair number of participants. Each week the number increases. We began with 6 in the first session. This week there were 18. Two more would have been there if travel restrictions had not prevented their attendance. The numbers are expected to significantly increase once the lockdown is lifted. 
I hope you rejoice with me. 
THANK YOU for faithfully standing with me in this ministry. We are laborers together with the Lord for the increase of His kingdom. I love you and pray for you continually. LTI needs more laborers like you to join our ranks. Will you pray with me for that need to be met? Thank you. 
 Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,



Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......