Happy New Year...

“…let us run with endurance the race that is set before us…” Hebrews 12:1b NKJV

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. I am expecting many good things to happen in 2020: for myself, my family, my friends, and for the expansion of the Kingdom of God. I intend to keep running my race until the Lord comes or He calls me home. Regardless of which occurs in my life, I want to be found faithful when that time comes. I believe you want the same thing.
Holiday Time for my family is the time when, as many of us that can, get together. Unlike many families, we are scattered to the far corners of the globe. Almost literally. Florida, Colorado, California, NYC, New Jersey, and England. Next year, if all goes as planned, some of us will be living on Maui in Hawaii. Nevertheless, we cherish our times together, and the 2019 holidays were no exception. I hope you also had a wonderful holiday time.
NEWS FROM OVERSEAS
India – Members of the churches under the leadership of Bhalchandra Kamble, took advantage of the Christmas season to engage in evangelistic outreaches. Last year, the young people went into the marketplaces and sang carols. This year, the endeavors were expanded to also include preaching in open air community gatherings, in homes and at business centers. Bhalchandra reported, “A lot of people responded.” I am rejoicing over this report. As I have shared with you before, evangelism is not easy in India, so we thank God for every effort that produces results. May this be the beginning of many more outreaches in the future.

Nigeria – This is a follow-up report on my November 2019

newsletter. At that time, I had talked with Chuwang Davou about the importance of conducting evangelism outreach ministry. He said they were doing some and would like to do more, especially in rural areas. The hold-up was the need for a good, easy to transport, all-in-one speaker system. As soon as I shared the need, it was met! Before 2019 was over, the funds were sent and the purchase was made. Soon it will be “telling people about Jesus, Savior of the world.” Praise the Lord! I expect great things to come of this.

This 800 Watt Bluetooth Speaker System comes equipped with two wireless microphones, plus inputs for 2 extra mics. It is also equipped with an LCD screen, amplifier controls, USB ports, and auxilliary input and output with remote control. And, it can record when preaching. PTL. 


NEWS FROM HOME
My days are filled with these things:
1) Writing my blog. I am receiving some good reports, and I am thankful. It is the newest component of my race. 
2) Counseling and encouraging Bhalchandra and Chuwang in their ministry efforts.
3) Mentoring several “new” younger-than-I-am missionary women.
4) Prayer Ministry. My phone often rings with requests for prayer.  
THANK YOU for your faithful labors of love with us in prayer and giving. Remember, we labor together for the Lord in many of His harvest fields. You are important to Him, to LTI, and to those we minister to. May 2020 be an abundant year in your lives.
 Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,



Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......