It's Been a Busy Month...

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3
Greetings to you today. I thank God for you and trust you are enjoying the richness of His blessings in your life every day.
A Very Busy Month
The Blog

At some point in every day I sit at my computer to write on my blog apassionformissions.org, becoming more and more skilled in doing this project. There are still a few more “construction” things that need to be done before the site is finished. I think everything will be accomplished by the end of this month. I am very happy with it and thank the Lord for this tool that will allow me to cast the net for new generations of full-time missionaries until He comes again.


Some of the topics that are, or will be written about are: the vision for the blog, including Casting the Net with details;  The Need, The Call and The Preparation for ministry as a missionary; God’s desire for us to finish the work, along with a Daily Blessing. As a friend and partner of LTI, I think you will be blessed by reading it. I hope you do. And I hope it does.
Speaking Spots
On September 27th, I was blessed to share the achievement of launching apassionformissions.org at the 26th Annual Missions Convention at my home church Wings of Faith Fellowship, Ocala, Florida.
On October 6th, I will be sharing the ministry of LTI with Rolling Greens Community Church near where I live. 
For both opportunities, I am thankful.
To My Partners
As always, I am thankful to the Lord for your faithful love and partnership with me in the gospel. Together, we are still accomplishing things for Jesus. I know He rejoices over you with joy just as I do. God bless you.
 Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,



Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......