apassionformissions.org

“Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice.” Philippians 4:4
Joyful greetings to you today! 
ANNOUNCING:

The Birth of my New BLOG!
Its name: “A Passion for Missions.”
Date and Time of Launching: August 29, 2019, at 10:23 am
My final function was to click the “Publish” button. Instantly, a message came back telling me it was broadcasting live!
I grinned from ear-to-ear, raised my hands toward heaven, gave a joyful “Thank You Jesus,” and danced a little jig. All those weeks of hard work had finally paid off! A wonderful new ministry tool had come into being. From this point on, I look forward to helping it grow through prayer and more hard work. My desire is that it will be a very useful tool in our Master’s hand for the expansion of His gospel all over the world. Especially those faraway, hard-to-get-to places that still have never heard the name “Jesus.”
I am so very happy!
You can read it anywhere in the world on your computer, smart phone, tablet, iPad, etc. Simply type https://www.apassionformissions.org into your browser, and right before your eyes it will appear. I do hope you will do just that. And I hope you will enjoy its content. Soon after Dorian leaves us alone, there will be another one or two posts for you to read. And then more and more and more.
BTW: It has translation capability!
THINGS AT HOME
Everyone in the area where I live is dealing with how to get through this horrible hurricane named Dorian. I hope you have been praying for us and with us that somehow God would cause it to lose its strength. We know He blew a strong wind from the East to dry up the Red Sea. How about if He blew a strong wind from the West to push it out to sea. I’m no meteorologist, but that sounds good to me. In any case, we certainly do need God’s help. Thank you for holding us up in prayer.
THANK YOU, PARTNERS
For you continued, faithful support in finances and prayers. You are love more than you know. You are continually in my prayers.
 Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,

Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......