God is Moving...

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh…” Acts 2:18a 

Greetings in Jesus’ wonderful name. This is another day that the Lord has made. I am rejoicing in it. I hope you are as well.
A whole lifetime ago, when I was a preteen, a chorus was spontaneously birthed by the Holy Spirit (which was a frequent occurence during worship services in those days) that said:
“God is moving; by His Spirit. Moving in all the earth. Signs and wonders; when God moveth. Move, oh Lord, in me.”
He was moving all over the earth in that day. It was more than wonderful. It anchored me in my faith, and I fell in love with Jesus. All I wanted to do was totally surrender my life to Him and follow Him wherever He would lead me. Words cannot fully express how thankful I am to have been a partaker of that outpouring.
The earth has needed a fresh outpouring of God’s Spirit like that one for quite some time. I, and many others, have longed for it and prayed for it. Old timers like myself still know how to let the Spirit of God move in our lives like that. But the younger generations that have not experienced that kind of outpouring need it to happen for them in their generations. In my opinion, it takes that kind of outpouring to move us from ourselves into Him and His will for our individual lives.
Guess what? God is doing it again. My heart rejoices every time I hear of another place where it is happening. I haven’t seen it up close and personal, so I can’t give personal witness to all that is happening in each place. But the Spirit of God is moving again all over the world, and I am so thankful.
GOD IS EVEN MOVING IN INDIA!
I have said all of that to let you know that God is moving in the churches in India where we have ministered for so many years. We have seen moves here, and moves there, over spans of time. In the last few months, however, it has become more often than we have seen before, and it is increasing
During the Christmas holidays, the young people went out into their communities, singing Christmas carols on the streets, in restaurants, and hotels. AND … there was NO backlash against them from unbelievers. That is a miracle! Bhalchandra tells me more and more people are coming to be saved; openly confessing their belief in Jesus as their Savior. Just a few days ago, he told me many church members are now being baptized in the Holy Spirit, as on the day of Pentecost. 
I tell you, folks, these things are miracles. In case you are not aware of it, when these things happen in India, the believers face persecution, death threats, and excommunication from their families. It takes a real experience with Jesus to stand against odds like these.
During Bhalchandra’s last call to me a few days ago, he said, “Auntie, your labors have not been in vain.” The years we poured ourselves into these devoted followers of Christ … preparing them to minister to their own people … were years of breaking hard ground and planting good seed while the Holy Spirit watered. Now we are seeing greater harvest than ever before. Thank you, Jesus. 
Guess what else? Your labors with us in India have not been in vain either. Thank you for being faithful partners with us through the years. 
Please continue to pray for Bhalchandra and all of the ministers whom he oversees. Their labors are not in vain either. Bhalchandra travels regularly to many areas to do what we have done … raise up the next generation to become pastors and teachers in their churches and evangelists to those yet unreached with the Gospel. The Kingdom of God in India is expanding. Hallelujah!
“He that goes forth and weeps, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves (harvest) with him.” Ps. 126:6 KJV
Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,

Mary Ann Cassidy




Remember when I said that God is doing it again, but that I hadn’t seen it up close and personal? Well, I still havn’t seen it up close and personal, but within just a few minutes of finishing this newsletter, I came across a Facebook post that reported an event that happened last Saturday in Orlando, right in my own back yard. When I read the article, my heart rejoiced. Young people dedicating their lives specifically to missions. I always it amazing that when God is ready to do something, He speaks the same thing to people who are unconnected, and they are spread all over the earth. I call it, “Cast the Net.” This organization is calls it “The Send.” I wanted to share the article with you, in case you haven’t seen it yet. I hope it fills you with the same excitement as it does me. Please take a few minutes to watch the videos, too. They are POWERFUL. 

To read the full article, 
https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/the-send-marks-start-of-greatest-jesus-movement-as-more-than-40000-christians-gather-commit-to-missions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......