Still Casting the Net

“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:14

Greetings in Jesus’ wonderful name. This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Gladness for me, today, is to be sending you the latest news from LTI.
If you think you did not get a newsletter from me last month, you are correct. Try as hard as I tried, I kept sensing the Lord calling me to a time of being alone with Him. A fast, if you will, from the busyness of life in order to clearly hear His voice for 2019 and beyond. I have been rewarded for my obedience.
Still Casting the Net
Since having been given the assignment to “cast the net” I have cast it in every way I could think of without much result. The next things I share with you reveal that God has better ways than mine. 
A little over a year ago, the Lord brought a middle-aged woman into my life that soon became a new friend. It was for more than friendship, though, that He brought us together. She had been making short term mission trips to many places in the world since the late ‘90s. Now, He was calling her to full time service, and I was to become a mentor to her for this transition. She is making great strides. Praise the Lord. BTW, we are now great friends.
Several months ago, the Lord brought some Millennials to me for mentoring and teaching as they prepare for their callings to full time ministry. They bring such joy to my life as I see them grow in their personal walks with the Lord; their knowledge of His word; and His will for their lives. Talk about rewarding!
In addition, my Pastor has asked me to launch an in-house Bible training institute. I have hesitated because I do not feel physically strong enough to carry a full program. I can do something, however, and I would be ministering to Millennials, as well as some older generations. We are working toward this goal. Am I excited? You know the answer.
2019 is up and running with a good start. Who knows what the end of the year will reveal? I hope you are experiencing the same thing in your lives. We should always press toward the purposes of God in our lives. To that end, I pray for the Lord to bless you and keep you; cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace.”
Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,

Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......