All Things Work Together For Good...

“And we know that all things work together for good to them who love God who are the called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28


Once again I am writing an abbreviated newsletter to bring you up-to-date on my trip to Israel. Bottom line..my trip has been cancelled.
Had it not been for “Mr. Flu,” I would be finalizing my preparations for departure on March 25th. But…Mr. Flu came to my house with a vengeance, layig me low for two weeks.  Thankfully, I am recovering, though at a slower speed than desired.
All that being said, I believe the better part of wisdom has directed me to cancel this trip so as not to run the risk of a relapse back in a foreign country.
This does not necessarily mean I will not be traveling to Israel at a future date. I do not know why events have turned out the way they have, and I will not speculate the answer to the question, “Why?”. I do know that I have been very prayerful about every aspect of this trip. I have trusted the Lord to lead me to the right decision concerning this possible door of ministry; wanting only His perfect will to be done.
In addition, I know that I love God and am called according to His purpose. That knowledge tells me that God is working all these things together for my good. I expect to understand the “why” some time down the road.
God has wonderfully worked things out so that a significant amount of my expenses are being refunded to me. For this I am truly grateful. I will be contacting those who contributed to this trip to discuss this matter with them. 
In all things, it is my desire to be as transparent as possible to all who know me and partner with me in the Gospel. 
I ask that you keep me in your prayers for a full recovery with no relapse. I need to be physically strong so that I can pursue my assignment.
Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,

Mary Ann Cassidy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......