Times of Refreshing, Focus on Israel and Under Construction...

“The steps of a good man (or woman) are ordered by the Lord.” Psalm 37:23 KJV 

Just a few days ago, I returned home from a time of refreshing, and a ministry trip to So. Louisiana. What a wonderful trip it was. 
The 25th-27th were spent in the presence of the Lord with my dear friend, Pastor Lurie Dantin, and many others attending the Annual Women’s Convention at Lighthouse Worship Center in Galliano, LA.
Sometimes, we need to separate ourselves from the pressures of life and gather with others who are seeking a refreshing from the Lord the same as we are. Good things happen for us when we do that; and this time was no exception. I went away very refreshed!
On Sunday the 28th, I was blessed to be the speaker at Christian Fellowship Church in Larose, LA, with Pastor Scott Cheramie. This church is a long-time friend and partner with LTI, and I was so happy to be with them again; seeing familiar faces, worshipping the Lord together. As you might expect, I preached about God’s Need for Younger Full-Time Missionaries. We had a wonderful time together, and I went away refreshed…again.
FOCUS ON ISRAEL
Praise the Lord! On January 22nd, I received $1,000 toward my trip to Israel from a wonderful church that has a large heart for foreign missions ministry. I am so thankful to them for this most generous gift, and I pray that God’s blessings will return to them in overflowing abundance. I do not name them here because I believe I should not. The Lord sees and knows, and that is enough. 
The dates for this trip are March 25th – April 18th. 
The purpose for this trip is not for sight-seeing. I will see sights just by being there.
I am going because a possible door of ministry has been opened to me in Israel. I am going there to walk in the Land, to investigate possibilities, to seek the face of God, and to search the Spirit to see if this door is one I should walk through. 
For many years, I have asked the Lord if He might have some hands-on ministry in Israel that would be within His will for my life. I have not petitioned him like the widow petitioned the unjust judge…knocking on his door until he opened it and granted her request. No. I have offered my question only periodically, from time-to-time. In mid-December, I offered it again, adding, “but if not, Lord, it is okay.” 
Then…out of the blue…on December 26th, I received a phone call that included this invitation to me. Coincidence? It is the only invitation that has ever come to me. My response was to thank the person for it, but with the understanding that I would need to pray about it.
Through prayer, I have been impressed that I should check it out. That is why I am going. If God says “Yes,” I am certain it will somehow dovetail with his new assignment to me to Cast The Net to Younger Generations for Full-Time Missionary Service. If He says “No,” it is okay. All I want is to do His perfect will. I covet your prayers for me in this. Thank you. 

Balance needed: $4,000


I am sure you have noticed the change in the ministry’s name from Leadership Training International to ltimissions. I am also sure you are wondering, “What is she thinking?” or “Why the change?” First of all, let me say that the legal name of the ministry remains Leadership Training Interntional. For some time, though, there has been a need to bring the “face” of the ministry into the 21st century in order to be current with the times in which we live. Especially since the new assignment given to me last year is greatly focused on the younger generations in the Body of Christ. 
That means, all newsletters and publications from “LTI” must be created on the kind of website that enables people to easily read them on their phones, iPads, tablets…any device that is held in one’s hand. Otherwise, “LTI” will never be able to reach the maximum number of people possible with the vision God has given me/us. 
That being said, we (my daughter, Jennifer, and I) have begun working on a new website that fills this need. I say “begun” because it will take some time to accomplish this task. Jennifer is employed full-time by another company and can only work with me part-time. 
We ask that you pray with us for the Lord’s help in this new project. Thank you.
WHEN GIVING
You may continue making your checks payable to Leadership Training International, if you wish. Or, you may make them payable to ltimissions. Either way is acceptable to our bank.
Plans for On-Line Giving are in the works.  
Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......