Expecting Great Things for 2018

 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.” Proverbs 3:5,6

At Last! I am able to write this month’s abbreviated newsletter. 
Many exciting and unexpected things have been happening since Christmas. So many that I have been unable to compile a regular newsletter for this month.
Just know that ltimissions is on the move, and I am excited. 
My report to you next month will be much more informative.  You will be excited when you read it.
I will say this much... A Door of Ministry for ltimissions Has Opened To Me In Israel.
I will be making a trip there on March 23rd to put my feet on the ground and explore all the opportunities. My heart is full of expectation. You will learn more next month. I wish I could tell you more right now, but I need to get this brief newsletter to you before more time passes by.
The cost of this trip will be $5,000. 
I am trusting God for this provision.
Please agree with me in prayer concerning this. Thank you.
Before I leave you, please let me encourage you to look for the abundant blessings of God in your life in this New Year. 
I believe 2018 is intended to be a year of expansion for ltimissions. In my spirit, I have been hearing “Lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes,” Isaiah 54:2 I am full of anticipation for the events of this New Year for lti and you as well.
Remain blessed by His abundant grace and love.
Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......