From Mary Ann's Desk...


“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19






Joyous greetings in Jesus’ wonderful name. My heart is full of expectation. I believe the Lord is doing glorious things in the earth again. It may not look like it where you live, but I believe it is coming your way if you hunger for it. So, I encourage you to look for it like Elisha told his servant to look for a cloud bringing rain after three years of no rain. And be ready to enter in and receive when it comes.
Ministry Report
I just returned home from a speaking engagement in Waco, Texas, at the World Bible Way Fellowship Annual Camp Meeting. I am happy to report that the sweet presence of the Lord was in every service. All who attended went home richly strengthened and blessed. 
I am especially glad to report that the Lord blessed me with a wonderful anointing to deliver the message He has recently given me to declare wherever a door opens to me. The title is “The Call, The Need, The Generations.” Hearts were mightily moved upon as God poured out His Spirit in that service. There is nothing more wonderful than to be a useful vessel in the hands of the Lord. To God be all the glory. He does wonderful things.
Health Report
I just had my third check up to see if I am still cancer free. Guess what! I AM still cancer free, and I believe this will continue to be my report. Praise you Jesus!
ITINERARY
July 14-16 – FWC Family Reunion, Family Worship Center, Leesville, LA, Pastors Mike & Terina Jackson
July 25-27 – Global Roundtree Connection, Worldwide Evangelism, New Orleans, LA, Dr. Kemp Holden, Chairman
I look forward to seeing all of my ministry friends who are a part of these fellowhips while we enjoy the presence of the Lord together.
Interwoven into this schedule, I have been asked to be a part of the summer teaching staff for the Adult Bible Study on Wednesday night in my home church. I and three others will be teaching one  Wednesday night each in the months of June, July and August. My subject for these sessions is “The Body of Christ.”  It gives me joy to minister in my home church any time that I am asked to do so.
Mark’s Upcoming Trip to Kenya
I also ask that you prayerfully consider the needs for Mark’s trip to Kenya, and to respond as the Lord leads you. Thank you.
To Our Partners
You are such a tremendous blessing to us. You are key to everything we do for the Lord. We bless you and thank God for you. My prayer for you always is that He will continue to watch over you and provide all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 
Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

News From the North.......

From Mary Ann's Desk...