Happy New Year from Mary Ann's Desk...


“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord...” Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV


2017
It’s Here! It’s a New Year! A blank page waiting to be written upon! What will we write? Each of us? At the end of this year, what will our report be? For some, it will be life as usual. For others, it will be facing challenges never thought of. Still others will hear the voice of the Lord directing them toward new horizons.

Whatever path lies before us, the important thing is that each of us endeavors to follow the purpose of God – His destiny -  for us. When that is happening, we are filled with joy and a great sense of accomplishment. We are blessed. We are happy.

So, I wish you a year filled to overflowing with blessing, joy and happiness all year through.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2016 Christmas
2016 ended quietly for my family. We are always scattered because Julie and Mark’s family gather with them in California. The rest of my family live in Florida, and we gather at one of our homes for our Christmas celebration. For various reasons, we were not able to do that last month, so Janna and I were together for Christmas. We had a good time together. We always do.

Now, we are back on the regular track. I am busy writing and continuing my collaborative efforts with Chuwang Davou in Nigeria and Bhalchandra Kamble in India.

I ask you to keep all of us at LTI in your prayers, as we keep you in ours. And we know that our God will supply all the answers for each of us.

I send a special Thank You to all who faithfully partner with us financially and in prayer. May the Lord abundantly bless you is my prayer.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......