From Mary Ann's Desk... Merry Christmas!!!


“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men.” Luke 2:4 NKJV

Before writing this newsletter, I reviewed all the newsletters I have written this year. In January, I was very hopeful for a full and exciting year of ministry. In March, I announced that I was “…back to writing again.” 
In May, all of that changed, and we announced that I was beginning chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The rest of the year has been dealing with everything that entails. Thank God, I was declared cancer free after only four of six scheduled treatments. 
Now, I am in recovery mode, and will be for several more months. But wait! There’s more.
Even though my physical ability to accomplish anything I had hoped to do this year was seriously diminished, I have still been able to take care of the necessary business of ministry, and to continue working with Bhalchandra Kamble, in India, and Chuwang Davou, in Nigeria.
Until a few days before Thanksgiving, I was wondering if I was ever going to feel well again. I am so glad to tell you that I am “beginning” to feel better. Enough so, that my mental and physical abilities are looking forward to – not dreading the thought of – working/writing again. Not at “full speed ahead;” but beginning, then gaining speed.
So, my plans for this coming year are:
Write teaching materials, and maybe - just maybe -  even begin recording some teaching sessions on DVDs later in the year.
Continue working with Bhalchandra and Chuwang.
And there’s another thing.
I know that I am as far along in this healing/recovery process as I am because the Lord is on my side, and I have many wonderful friends like you who have kept me in your prayers. Thank you for supporting me with your prayers during this time. 
I deeply appreciate and love you for that. I ask that you please continue to pray for me.
My dear friend, Pastor Red Dixon, loves reading all the Scripture verses that say, “But God…” I do too, because He is the One who turns our trials into victories. 
Thank you for continuing to stand with us in this difficult time with your financial support. I am looking forward to better and more productive days ahead. May God’s grace and abundant provision be yours each-and-every day.
Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,



Mary Ann Cassidy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......