From Mary Ann's Desk...



“I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.” Psalm 34:1 (NKJV)

Greetings, again, in the wonderful name of Jesus our Lord and Savior. He is so good and faithful to all of us who know Him, and I rejoice in His goodness and faithfulness to me.

PRAISE REPORT!
All of you who are friends with me on Facebook already know what I am about to say, but the rest of you need to know about it too. 

On August 1, only a few days after I had put last month’s newsletter in the mail, I went to the cancer center not knowing if I would have to take another chemo therapy treatment or if I would hear those wonderful words “You are cancer free.” 

Gladly, it was the later...

 “You are cancer free…no more chemo!” 

I cannot sufficiently express to you the joyous relief my spirit felt upon hearing those words. I was believing to hear those words “cancer free,” but was dreadfully bracing myself for another treatment, if it turned out to be so. 

I am so thankful to God for His healing mercy in my behalf, because I truly believe it was just that which brought me to the cancer free declaration in only four treatments as opposed to the six that were initially planned. 

Thank you Lord. AND, my deepest thanks to all of you who kept me in your prayers for this exact outcome. You are more than appreciated. You are loved. God bless each of you with His abundant mercy and grace. I will be monitored every three months for the next two years to be sure the cancer stays in remission. I am believing it will never return again. You can believe with me if you will. To God be the glory.

FROM THEN TIL NOW…
During the four months of cancer treatments, I have had to put many things on hold until I became well enough to take care of them. Thankfully, I was able to take care of the absolutely necessary things, but was unable to care for everything. 

So, this past month my time has been spent in taking care of a good deal of the backlog, and will continue doing so until everything is up to date again. 

Almost daily, I find my strength increasing, and am able to do more than the day before. I expect an exciting report to you next month. Thank you for understanding. I know you do.

Thank you Partners, for standing with us so faithfully. Mark is leaving soon for Kenya, and the work goes on for the increase of the Kingdom of God. Each of you help make these things happen. God bless you abundantly, is my prayers. 

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain

Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......