From Mary Ann's Desk...








“…let us run with patience the race that is set before us. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith...” Hebrews 12:1b, 2a

Happy greetings to you today. May your day be filled to overflowing with the presence of the Lord.


I am gearing up for a very busy summer this year, and “busy” is good. Here is what is on the agenda.

At my Pastor’s request, I have begun writing a 13 week study titled, “Preparing for the Mission Field,” to be taught in our church as a simple introduction to missions text for anyone desiring to go on any of the many foreign mission outreaches our church is involved in each year, as well as our very active local home missions endeavors. Once it is finished, it will be published so that anyone – pastor/church, missionary, Bible college/institute, or individual – can obtain it for their own use if they so desire.  

Beginning June 23rd, I will be leading a nine week Women’s Bible Study every Tuesday evening in my home church.

The weekend of June 13-14, Jennifer and I will be working on what we hope will be our last editing session of our Introduction to the Bible text book before sending it to a publishing company for its final editing and printing. This will be a red letter day for us when this is accomplished.
Sprinkled among these endeavors will be three stateside trips, all of which are ministry related.
July 10-12, Leadership Training International Board of Directors Meeting, Baton Rouge, Louisiana;
July 16-20, Family Reunion Missions Convention, Family Worship Center, Leesville, Louisiana;
August 4-7, Worldwide Missionary Evangelism Global Roundtable Connection, Louisville, Kentucky.

All of these meetings are going to be filled with blessings from the Lord, and I eagerly look forward to them.

So…I have a race to run this summer, and as I keep my eyes on the Lord, he will help me reach the finish line right on time.

I would appreciate your prayers for me during these coming months.

TO OUR PARTNERS - You are responsible for helping make all the activities of LTI possible. None of these endeavors lasts just for a few minutes or hours and is then ended. Each one has a lasting – eternal – value because the word of God is being sent out in various ways to many different places, and it will bring forth a rich harvest for the glory of God (Isaiah 55:11).
Thank you for your faithfulness to the support of this ministry. Only eternity will tell the result of your labors with us. We bless you, and we love you.

Because there are over 4.4 billion people in the world who still need Jesus, I remain
Yours in missions,


Mary Ann Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News From The North...

From Mary Ann's Desk...

News From the North.......